Meet Adam V. Sadlowski
Of The Law Firm Of Sadlowski & Besse L.L.C.
Adam Sadlowski practices civil litigation and business planning, representing both companies and individuals before federal, state, and administrative courts. Prior to co-founding The Law Firm of Sadlowski & Besse L.L.C., Adam practiced law for eight years at Faruki Ireland & Cox P.L.L., where he successfully managed cases for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses, ranging from multi-million dollar class action cases to advising clients on legal compliance and business planning matters.
- Examples of Adam’s key achievements include:
- Representing a class of internet sports publishers against Fox Media Inc. and Scout.com LLC in a plaintiff class action lawsuit brought in federal court in Seattle, Washington, resulting in a $6 million settlement for his clients; and
- Defending client in breach of contract and bad faith lawsuit brought in federal court relating to a $12 million Ponzi scheme, resulting in a dismissal for his client; and
- Representing clients in class action and individual lawsuits throughout the country brought under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Adam is licensed to practice law in the states of Ohio and Colorado, as well as the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio Adam is a member of the Cincinnati Bar Association and the Ohio State Bar Association.
Meet Cori R. Besse
of The Law Firm Of Sadlowski & Besse L.L.C.
Cori R. Besse is well-versed in many aspects of civil litigation, but focuses her practice primarily on labor and employment law. Cori has extensive experience dealing with all aspects of employment law, including issues involving employee wages, discrimination and retaliation, and disputes arising from non-compete agreements, employment contracts and severance agreements.
Cori is licensed to practice law in both Ohio and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. She has represented clients in numerous state and federal courts across the country, as well as various administrative forums. Cori is a member of the Cincinnati Bar Association and the Ohio State Bar Association.
Cori is a 2003 graduate of the University of Cincinnati, where she received her B.A. in Political Science, with academic distinction. While at the University of Cincinnati, she served as Captain of the UC Mock Trial Team, President of the Political Science Student Association, and Vice-President of Phi Beta Kappa.
Cori graduated from the University of Dayton School of law, cum laude, in 2006. She was a member of law review and moot court, for which she received the best oral advocacy award for the Honorable Walter H. Rice Moot Court competition.
Cori was born and raised in Cincinnati. She is a graduate of Colerain High School, where she volunteers as the legal advisor for the school’s mock trial team. She also sits on the Advisory Board for the Dayton Mediation Center. She currently lives in Wyoming, Ohio with her husband and two daughters.